Speaking beyond the norm...They think I'm strange
...Thinking unusual to nature...I say it's creative...
What do you think??

Thursday, March 25, 2010

UPDATE: "The Troubled Waters"

First, I want to thank everyone for the support and the feedback. Highly Appreciated.

I know everyone is anticipated to read chapter 2, but i need your patience. ;)
I'm almost done with Chapter 2 and will be posted shortly. I have so many idea flowing through my mind that it's enough to do another book. So, with that being said, I been doing a lot of organizing of my thoughts and book. Writing this book and others to come will be success.

I have a lot of people wanting to know if this is a true story. Well, a good minority of the book will be truth but mostly will be consist of imagination. What part is truth or not? You will probably never know. Besides it's good to keep the minds of the readers wondering.

Until next time...

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment