Speaking beyond the norm...They think I'm strange
...Thinking unusual to nature...I say it's creative...
What do you think??

Sunday, January 24, 2010

When she smiled...

Her days seems weary and by the hour dreary.
She sits alone in her area looking beyond for peace.
Her mind seems heavy and her eyes tells a story.
It's moments like this she wishes there was a He to listen,
But if she only knew that it was me who listens.
She prays for relief.
She cries but no sound, no motion, no tears.
It's her silent cry I hear.
Away from the world she wish to be, I can tell by her guilty smirk her hello's means disappear.
I feel her thoughts and understand her wants,
but i wait for the moment, no need to rush.
In her eyes the story goes on, emotionless entangled, it hurts me worse.
I reach out for her but she sees nobody because distance is our mediator,
I negotiate because I can no longer stand by to watch her and regret it later.
I reach again to take from her the burden she carries,
She give a sigh of relief.
I stand over her to take on the cross she's carrying,
and she looks up at me and smile and touch me,
and now I die to her daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment