Speaking beyond the norm...They think I'm strange
...Thinking unusual to nature...I say it's creative...
What do you think??

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Best

There is a difference in you
Your soul is out of this world, leaving your mind in another dimension, your body alienated. But I feel so close to you. Wanting to know what it is about you, my much studying of you has increased interest, my knowing of you has increase my wanting, my having of you have increase my satisfaction. They told me of your kind existed, but so sadly I looked pass and missed it. Looking back I glanced, retracing my past, now enacted as my future, I should’ve listened. But I’ve learned and now I have your attention. Intended for good, you turned out to be the best. The thought of you, a heavy lightness fill the place , like unto a glory compressed beyond capacity. Imagination can’t imagine the image you portray, for to see, it’s reality you must gain, vision obtained. I see. Eyes haven’t, because deeper than image they have not learned. Seeing isn’t always believing but it’s faith and hope that keep me grasping for you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow....this could a poem about love, faith or anything a person has ever desired! It is genius!

    ReplyDelete