Speaking beyond the norm...They think I'm strange
...Thinking unusual to nature...I say it's creative...
What do you think??

Thursday, January 28, 2010

You...


I Speak, with the understanding of knowledge, making me wise to what I see to be an illusion derived from the desires of my heart. I say, you are pulchritudinous. Repelled to the visions of the open, fallen to revealed of the eye, settled for acceptance of the seen, I die. Not unto death, but unto life, life with you. For I know that purpose is permitted and coincidence isn’t admitted, I doubt not the meeting of you, for if I did, what would be the meaning? I touch you from a distance, reaching far and beyond, only to be close to you, I lone for you, I belong to you. Although words may not carry, thoughts do, mine, sent out into the universe, transfigured into reality, and there you stand. You. My thoughts.

5 comments:

  1. You are amazing with words. This was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You can turn a poem into a story....I really love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw you put a link to my blog on your page! Thanks for showing some love to a fellow writer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. Appreciate it.

    Geisha..You are welcome. Likewise.

    ReplyDelete