Speaking beyond the norm...They think I'm strange
...Thinking unusual to nature...I say it's creative...
What do you think??

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hope


Standing in a place filled with commotion. My mind quakes. My soul twisted. Not understanding the circumstances around me, I panic for refuge. My life is a battleground and the air I breathe is warfare. Every step I take is armed fire and every blink I make is the only peace I get. Restless in my spirit, rest is my scream. Joy is my cry and victory is my plead. Taking cover from incoming tragic, the hope I see is the mirage in front of me, distant in the way. But that won’t set me free. You asked me if you pressure me. I answer now, no. Just a mirage that can’t set me free. Running from the battle, it remains with me, for it follows until it obtains victory. The truth of the matter is, I can’t have you even if I wanted too. Because as long as I run, I can only see and have you at a distance. My sorrows are my strength, My unseen tears are my freedom. But you are my hope.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one! It is complete and motivating!

    ReplyDelete