Speaking beyond the norm...They think I'm strange
...Thinking unusual to nature...I say it's creative...
What do you think??

Monday, January 25, 2010

The day I saw you...

Going about the day, strolling along the way.
Enjoying sights from afar and nearby.
perfection to the moment of the next.
For a moment my sight had became just.
Lifting my eyes in your direction, I became fond of you.
I felt like displacement to enter into your presence.
The warmth of your vibe.
The swagg in you stride,
The rock in your hip,
The sin in your lips.
The lusciousness of your skin,
ha...even the smoothness there in.
The bounce in your hair,
The appeal in your eyes.
I could only dream until the moment we speak
until you had touch me i didn't believe in reality.
You were too real to me,
that I couldn't believe in me.
From the moment I said hello,
you believed in me,
So now i live for you
I'll die without you
I fell for you
and now you the hope I cling on too,
the air I breathe
The moment to embrace,
I'll give you all the love it takes
But for now...
Lets get through the first day...



No comments:

Post a Comment