Speaking beyond the norm...They think I'm strange
...Thinking unusual to nature...I say it's creative...
What do you think??

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bound


I’ve sought out places, searched beyond what is said can not be seen, wondered what is it like to behold a beauty so captivating that I become enslaved to my own deepest desires. Bound with chains, limited by shackles, trapped behind bars, I have placed myself for undeserving have I discovered myself to be unto the greater person endowed beneath. For I didn’t see her face nor the enticement of her body, she showed me more, the desire for me, you were created for me, she waited for me. Still enclosed in the imprisonment of my will, I forsake the bail that she put out for me, holding her accountable for imprisoning me but deep within I know she just wants to free me, to be apart of me, so she waits for me, and now hold the weight for me so I can see she is not going to leave me although they forsake me, she won’t give up on me. She touches me to relieve me, I touch back for she has freed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment