Speaking beyond the norm...They think I'm strange
...Thinking unusual to nature...I say it's creative...
What do you think??

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The After Effect



As her voice fades away and our conversation decease,
I'm left with memories and expressed imagination.
Wondering what it will be like to encounter her face to face,
Pondering on the very words spoken to me from the fruits of her lips.
Reconstructing her voice, her face over and over in my head,
until it becomes the last thing I hear and the first thing I dream.
Having the feeling we have met before in this lifetime,
the path is so familiar.
I hold in suspension the meaning of us because it all seems so surreal,
is the for real?
I think back on what she said for reassurance,
and I understand the sincerity in her tone when she spoke it,
I make it knowledgeable that she meant it,
and I made trust in her and believed it.
I feel closer to her,
but i rather feel closer.
She plans our life for us for fun,
But i don't plan on loving her for the fun.
She blueprints her dreams out how she wants it,
I comprehend it and prepare to give her it as life.
Ha..
Its funny because she calls me twice,
the first time she hangs up and says goodnight.
The second time she misses me.
I miss her.
But with all that said, that's not the after effect..
She gives me sleepless nights,
because I dare not to miss a moment..

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I love the present conflicts in this piece. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete